In the Spotlight
Bear Republic Brewing Company
Congratulations to Bear Republic Brewing Company, our client and the SBA’s Northern California 2015 Small Business of the Year!
#1 Two Years Running!
Thanks to the North Bay Business Journal for naming us the top SBA lender in the North Bay for the second year in a row. We are truly honored.
- Bed-and-breakfast near downtown Sacramento sells
Congratulations to Kyle and Lynn Kreun for turning The Inn & Spa Parkside in Sacramento into a beautiful destination. And, thanks to the Sacramento Business Journal for the great article!
- Ice rink set to open in Carlsbad
Here’s a great article from The San Diego Union-Tribune featuring our client, IceTown. It was our pleasure to help them secure the Carlsbad location for their new skating complex, which opens on December 19. Just in time for the holidays!
- Rep. Mike Thompson Announces $1 Million SBA Business Loan For VJB Vineyard & Cellars
June 4, 2014, Washington D.C.
- We were just listed in the San Jose Business Journal as providing the largest SBA loan in Silicon Valley for the last year; a $5.5 million project for our client CS Bio Company, Inc. in Menlo Park. Thanks to Comerica Bank for joining us in helping this great company grow.
- Twitter joins SBA in Honoring Iron Construction, Northern California Small Business of the Year
May 12, 2014 Walnut Creek, CA
"Bay Area Development Company's client, Iron Construction, was honored today during an innovative live tweet event that took place at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco."
Pictured from left to right are: San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee; Claudia Folzman, COO of Iron Construction; SBA Administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet; Dave Edgar, CEO of Iron Construction; and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
- Congratulations to our client, Iron Construction, for being named SBA Northern California’s Small Business of the Year!
Click here to read the full release.
- VetLoan Advantage
Learn about this new incentive for veteran-owned businesses!
- 2013 Economic Development Report
View our 2013 Economic Development Report.
Small business is a very big deal to us. We provide 504 loans so companies just like yours can finance commercial real estate at below market fixed rates with low down payments and long terms. That means your ideas and your assets work even harder for you. And so will we–with responsive, personal service and rock solid advice. Because your satisfaction is a very big deal to us!